Friday, December 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS GIFT GIVING

Need a good read?  
Running out of ideas for Christmas gifts?

TAKE A LOOK ...
  • A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THAT HARD-TO-BUY-FOR PERSON.
  • FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW WHO IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH.
  • FOR YOURSELF, FINDING A BOOK FOR SPIRITUAL REJUVENATION.
  • ARE YOU WANTING TO FIND GOD IN A NEW WAY?
HAVE I GOT A BOOK FOR YOU!!!

Amazon Book Link is HERE
Look no further! 
This book is available at Amazon, CBD, Barnes & Noble, and Inspiring Voices. 
 http://www.amazon.com/N.-L.-Brumbaugh/e/B00BOHQUZ2  (both paperback & Kindle)

If you are looking for a Christmas gift to give to a special person that will encourage them and lift up their spirits, you will find that this book enters that deeper place of quietness with God. 

It has blessed many people with its quiet strength. That's because, God helped me write it. He was with me and ministered to me during my moments with Him.

This book, The Meeting Place, is a spiritual memoir of private thoughts written over a year's time at a lookout overlooking Butte Creek Canyon in northern California. Many people have been encouraged by its message. Just this week I received a short facebook post highlighting its tenderness and realness. This is from someone whom I've never met.
"Norma, I was so excited to see the ad for your kindle edition in the side bar on FB. Awesome!!! I love that book. I will have to get the kindle edition. If any of you are looking for a very moving & a profound read, get your copy of "The meeting place" by N. L. Brumbaugh. It will bless you deeply. thanks Norma!"                                                                         -comment on facebook

Blessings to you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Christmas #Spiritual #Book #Meditation #Devotional #Gift #The Meeting Place: Moments with God at Lookout Point

No comments:

Post a Comment