Saturday, June 29, 2019

Songs in the Night

YOU ARE MY HIDING PLACE

 I am glad God watches over me. Sometimes I fail. Sometimes I miss the mark. Sometimes I come across different than I mean. Sometimes I fail those I love. I am a peacemaker at heart. I don't want to disappoint or cause pain. Yet it happens. Then I can't sleep. Like right now. (4:00 a.m.)

Long ago I learned to take it to the Lord in prayer. He is where I receive comfort. When I hurt, when I am fearful, when worries crowd in, I can't handle them well on my own. I struggle. I need God. I need His wisdom. I cherish His grace. He gives me hope in the hard times. And then He gives me songs in the night.

"You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah." Psalm 32:7 NASV

You Are My Hiding Place https://youtu.be/uUx2WcC9JKoaa

No comments:

Post a Comment